Useful Information for LCT Parents and Campers
Below you'll find useful information in preparing for LCT.
LCT 2018 Camp Dates
Saturday, June 30 to Friday, July 6, 2018
All campers are to arrange their own transportation to and from LCT.
Please plan on arriving and checking in at Stoney Creek no later than 5pm on June 30th.
LCT is officially over in the late morning of July 6th before lunch.
The list below is the official LCT packing list. You can download a printable PDF version of this list.
What to Bring to Leadership Camp Texas
- 3-5 Shorts
- 1 pair of blue jeans or casual pants
- 1 Sweatshirt
- 5-6 T-shirts
- 1 pair of slacks or jeans in good condition (only for Mass)
- 2 nice Polo or dress shirts (only for Mass)
- Tennis shoes, comfortable shoes, dress shoes
- 6 pairs of underwear
- 6 pairs of socks
- 1 pair of pajamas
- Water shoes (rubber sole, like flip flops or water socks)
- 1 Cap
- 1 pair of swimming trunks
- 1 swim/beach towel
- 1 bottle of sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- 1 set of toiletries (comb/brush, shampoo, toothbrush & toothpaste, soap)
- 1 bath towel, washcloth
- 1 small flashlight
- 1 water bottle or canteen
- Laundry bag/plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Plastic bag for wet items to come home
- 1 -sleeping bag or set of twin sheets and blanket, pillow and pillowcase
- 1 paper notebook and pen
- 1 summer reading book
*** Campers and adults must wear shoes and socks at all the activities at the Camp site so bring a pair of comfortable shoes and other pair of shoes that may be worn in water ***
Please limit the number of luggage items and extras. Label everything, including socks & underwear.
What NOT to bring to Leadership Camp Texas
- Walkman's, CD Players radios, Game Boys, cell phones, playing cards, etc.
- Candy, Food of any kind
- Knives, guns, fireworks
- Spending money is not necessary
- Anything that can get anyone in trouble